Friday, January 17, 2014

Enviro Cloth Saves the Day!

I have a really bad habit of not screwing the cap back on items!  It drives my husband crazy.  The toothpaste, cap not screwed on.  The orange juice cap, don't shake it, the top is limey not screwed on tight.  It's a flaw of mine, and I have accepted it.  Well, I accepted it until Blistex and hand lotion met the bottom of cute little Marc Jacobs (for Target) pouch and left hard white gunk!  That is the picture on the left had side.  I was going to throw the pouch away, I got it on sale and I didn't that that this would ever come out.  As I walked to the trash can, I saw my enviro cloth sitting sweetly on my counter.  I got the crazy idea to try to take out the stain with the Norwex cloth.  What is the worst that could happen?  Check out my results below, on the right side.  The white all came out.  You can briefly see where the stain had once been if you look closely, but that is to be expected with a stain that sat for almost a year.

This system worked great on my vinyl Burberry purse as well.  Unfortunately, the stains weren't dark enough to show up in pictures.  It removed all of the day to day dirt that gets on our purses.  I tried the bottom out first just in case the enviro cloth wasn't safe for the material of the purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment