Sunday, December 29, 2013

Save $$

Save Money, Buy in a Set!!

I will admit my intentions with this post....buy Norwex sets!  As a Norwex independent sales consultant I am so excited to let a little secret slip........  Coming in the new 2014 Catalog, your favorite Norwex products are bundled in a number of different was so that you can buy  products and save $$.  In the past, Norwex has done a great job at bundling customer favorites and start up kits to help customers get the products that they need in the most affordable way.  You can tell immediately in the 2014 catalog that Norwex has really paid attention to what their customers like to buy.  There are a number of different packages that range from a few products (like the enviro cloth and the window cloth) to a great many products (the scrubby corner cloth, window cloth, enviro cloth, and cleaning paste), and I have just scratched the surface!  

Stay tuned, I am really excited for what is coming!  Shop now!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited! The new product packages are listed online and available for order! I am always happy to work with customers to help them get their own package together as well, just ask!

    http://www.norwex.biz/PublicStore/event/275824/AM/product/Household-Package,892,206.aspx

    ReplyDelete