Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hitting the Gym!

I have been trying to get into the right mind set for my New Year's resolution by hitting the gym before the New Year.  That way I won't be deterred when all of the other resolution gym goers show up for the first time on January 1!  

I have been taking a body cloth with me to the gym for a few years to wipe off sweat, but I have become more diligent about it in the last year.  I used to hit the gym in the condo building that I lived in, but I now belong to LA Fitness with my husband.  I will admit that the St. Louis Park LA Fitness is the cleanest of the brand, but I know there are quite a few more bodies sweating there than at my old gym!

I don't like the feeling of touching the mats and equipment and then touching my face.  Before hitting the gym floor, I wet my body cloth in the sink of the locker room and ring it out.  Using the damp cloth is a great to keep sweat off my face and chest.  I am a pretty heavy I like the added bonus that it is cleaning my face while I work out so I don't have to fear any workout back heads.  When the cloth is damp, it stays cool and refreshing.  Today I realized just how lucky I am to have Norwex cloths to take to the gym.  While I was on the mats, I could smell something that smelled like stinky feet......not the weirdest this to smell in a gym.  There was a guy working out in the same area as me, and he threw his gym towel down on the mat next to me.  HOLY MOLY, it smelled horrible!  You would have thought that it had never been washed.  This was the fourth time in the last six days that I had used the same body cloth at the gym, and it still has at least 2 or 3 days left in it!



Norwex Body Pack (Item 309042)

1 comment:

  1. I can officially say that my Norwex body cloth held out for 7 total gym sessions which spanned 10 days! Not too shabby. I probably could have gotten one more use, but we were getting ready to throw cloths into the wash. The one thing that I would urge is that you rinse your cloth out at the gym with warm water and ring it out really well. This will ensure that you can get the most use out of the cloths. At this rate, one of my body packs lasts the entire month for gym use!!

    ReplyDelete