Sunday, February 23, 2014

Help Support Team in Training

I am so excited to pair up with my good friend Michele to help raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. this is Michele's second year participating in TNT, and this year she is upping her game to participate in the Ironman! This year she will be joined by her husband Johnny! Michele will be participating in the Ironman this year on July 20th in Racine, Wisconsin.

To help Michele in her fund raising mission, I will be donating 5% of my Norwex sales from March 1st to July 1st to her team's fundraising effort. Anyone who hosts a party or places an order can help raise money for the cause. Please contact me to set up your party today! Click here to shop and place an order.

Check out Johnny and Michele's team page to learn more about their journey and their passion for the cause.





No comments:

Post a Comment